These principles are:
- Safety is an Ethical Responsibility
- Safety is a Culture Not a Program
- Management is Responsible
- Employees Must Be Trained to Work Safely
- Safety is a Condition of Employment
- All Injuries Are Preventable
- Safety Programs Must Be Site Specific with Recurring Audits of the Workplace and Prompt Corrective Action
- Safety is Good Business
Each of these principles will be discussed later in this blog... So watch out!
Remember, Safety is a responsibility and it starts from YOU!